Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DSRC demodulation with gr-ieee802_11

From: Jean-Baptiste Truffault
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DSRC demodulation with gr-ieee802_11
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:07:26 +0200

Finally I've got something better concerning the autocorrelation, but it's still very noisy on the constellation...
maybe something I'm still doing wrong ?

Hi Ralph,

On 25 Sep 2014, at 11:10, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras <address@hidden> wrote:

> I see there some double used terms. Is it the European ETSI style DSRC, or the US WAVE style? 802.11p?

IEEE WAVE and ETSI ITS G5 are both based on IEEE 802.11p. The module implements the phy and parts of the mac, which are defined in 11p. So it doesn’t matter what you use it for.

Best,
Bastian