Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-mac in MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-mac in MacPorts
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:39:01 -0400

Ed and I talked off-list, but for those interested this type of error generally
means that the installed version of MacPorts is too old and needs updating.  In
this specific case, "configure.cxx_stdlib" was added in the 2.3 release.  Thus,
if the dports tree was updated but 'port' was not, then this error would be
produced. - MLD