[Discuss-gnuradio] For Sale: 2x USRP N210 rev 4 w/ SBX daugherboards

From: Marc Newlin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] For Sale: 2x USRP N210 rev 4 w/ SBX daugherboards
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:23:50 -0700

I am selling my two USRP N210's (rev 4) with SBX daughterboards so I can migrate to B210's.

Both N210's are in excellent condition, and include SBX daughterboards and power supplies.

I am selling the pair for $2800, which includes insured shipping within the US (or local pickup in the Seattle area).

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Marc