Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio File sink Operation, Need help

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio File sink Operation, Need help
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 17:16:24 +0200

Hi Sumit,

that's kind of redundant -- you know the start time and you know the constant sampling rate, so you know the time of each sample in your file. Anyway, the metadata sink saves every tag you specify, so just write a block that calculates the time to a given sample number, and occasionally adds a tag to the stream.

Greetings,
Marcus