[Discuss-gnuradio] Latency measurements

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latency measurements
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 14:44:42 +0430

Hi guys,

In simulation, sometime we need to measure the latency of a packet in terms of the duration is needed to perform some certain signal processing on the packet. Assume that we have a source which generates packets with specific lengths. I want to know how long does it take for the packet to go through blocks and receive to a particular block?

Is there any solution in GNURadio? I think it's possible with performance counters but I don't know how?

Best,
Mostafa