Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake Error

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake Error
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 08:04:23 +0200

On 09/04/2014 04:33 AM, zhangwen wrote:

Thank you Bastian! I have downloaded the latest version and complete the
installation of gr-ieee802.11.

Now I am learning to write my own OOT modules from Gnuradio wiki. Could
you give me some advice?

You should have a look at the GNU Radio wiki
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OutOfTreeModules

I know little about building a block and Cmake tool. And what is gr-fosphor?
I open the .grc and other grc file in example. There are still some
blocks missing, so I can't run the programs. Addition, I try in both
root and normal authority.

Please have a look at the readme
https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11#troubleshooting

Best,
Bastian

I attached the pictures of the missing progect.

Best regrads,
Zhang Wen