[Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake Error

From: zhangwen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake Error
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 14:52:28 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi,GR,

I'm trying to use cmake to build gr-ieee802.11 project. But I had following error:
*************************
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:85 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindCppUnit.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "CppUnit", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "CppUnit" with any
  of the following names:

    CppUnitConfig.cmake
    cppunit-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "CppUnit" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "CppUnit_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "CppUnit" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:92 (message):
  CppUnit required to compile ieee802-11
After I use apt-get to install libcppunit, the problem still exist.