Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ais not decoding AIS data

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ais not decoding AIS data
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:48:31 -0700

Strange. You have the correct settings. I'll look into that now.

I've been operating gr-ais from a separate branch lately (the "msk" branch), but it depends on some blocks which I haven't gotten permission to contribute back upstream yet. Hopefully by GRCon I'll have permission and can move them into master; the MSK sync blocks help a lot with AIS performance.

--n