Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] X310 firmware questions

From: David Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] X310 firmware questions
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:59:44 +0100

Thanks Martin,

I'll check the usrp-users list.

I thought the version on the LiveDVD was 3.7.4, but Johnathan is correct, my bad.
All the same though, the XGS firmware seems to be somewhat hard to get, I just came across it by doing a uhd_images_downloader.py, got excited, and it turned out to be too old.
What is annoying is that the X310 documentation specifically refers to the XGS firmware, but where is it?

Cheers and Thanks,
David