[Discuss-gnuradio] Hilbert transform

From: jason sam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hilbert transform
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 20:04:34 +0500

Hi,
I have made a simple flowgraph as attached.I have on query that when i
observe the signal coming out of the 'Hilbert transform' block using a
time sink then its imaginary part is shown to be zero.According to the
theory the hilbert transform of a signal x(t) is:
x(t)+jx~(t)
where x~(t) is the quadrature phase component of x(t).Then why is the
signal from the hilbert block has zero imaginary part??
Regards,
Ali