[Discuss-gnuradio] The GNU Radio Shop is open!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] The GNU Radio Shop is open!
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:56:36 -0400

Hey everyone,

We're really excited to now be able to offer all of our great GNU Radio merchandise to everyone! Many of you have maybe seen us sporting the shirts and hoodies at FOSDEM and other events for the past few months, but we're now opening the store to everyone so you can get ready for GRCon14.

http://gnuradio.spreadshirt.com/

All profit from the sales will go directly back into supporting GNU Radio to help pay for the website, the conference, etc., etc.

Also, note that this is the US shop only. We are working on an EU shop, too, and will announce when that is ready.

Thanks and enjoy!
Tom