[Discuss-gnuradio] ctest freezes in random moments on my OOT

From: Michal Jakubiak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ctest freezes in random moments on my OOT
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:38:30 +0300

Hello,

I've written a simple block that takes a c34vector message as input and outputs a message containing average mag^2 of the samples in the vector.

I've added the QA code in Python and it seems to be working except the test never finishes. I've added a few print statements to see whats up. From what I can gather:
- The freeze doesn't use up CPU (at least nothing noticeable)
- Random number of messages are processed before the freeze occurs, sometimes none are sent

Could someone give me a hint on that? I've added the relevant code in the attachment.

BR,
Michal