[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio flow graph for Spectrum sensing

From: Rodrigo Rozário
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio flow graph for Spectrum sensing
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 20:30:06 -0300

Hi guys,

I'm trying to configure a spectrum analyzer with GNU Radio and I had a many problems. I tried a lot of ways to do it but all of them failed.

More specifically, I need to get information about the FFT and store it.

I tried the following:
- I get data from the block RTL2832 and store it: this is generates a very big file data end a can't open. In a file of a few seconds of storage (50Mb) I can't recognize the power values.

- I try to store and after open it on a editor, but not work.

I think that there is any problem in the format of the data stored. Can you help? Anyone already can do it?

--
Rodrigo Rozário
CREA-DF - 21339/D-DF - Professional Registration