[Discuss-gnuradio] Handling Hier Blocks in Build Process

From: John Malsbury
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Handling Hier Blocks in Build Process
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 10:06:39 -0700

I'd like to keep a large number of hier blocks organized in the apps folder  (which may not be standard practice for GR). Ideally, I'd like to maintain *only* the GRC files with version control, but allow the build system to:

I was just wondering if someone could tell me if this was possible, has been done already, or might be an unreasonable thing to do for some reason.  (before I waste an afternoon).

-John