Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Channel Coding Toolbox on Windows GNUR

From: Sun Wenbin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Channel Coding Toolbox on Windows GNURadio
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 13:41:52 +0800

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Nguy?n Van Lý
Sent: Saturday, 2 August, 2014 4:51 PM
To: Marcus Müller
Cc: GNURadio Discussion List

Hi Marcus,

I'm using Encode CCSDS 27 and Decode CCSDS 27, but I don't know how to handle with the requirement of "float" input in the Decode CCSDS 27. I tried to make a conversion block to convert bit to float (0 becomes -1 and 1 still becomes 1), but that did not work correctly.

In the flow graph that I attached, the Btf_Conversion block is to converts bits to floats and the Console Sink sink is just to print out what it receives.

Best Regards,

V-L

Van-Ly Nguyen,

Signals and Systems of Laboratory - SSL

Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications - FET

University of Engineering and Technology - UET

Vietnam National University, Hanoi - VNU

Tel: (+84) 978 819 406