[Discuss-gnuradio] Readback IO Signature of Hier Block

From: John Malsbury
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Readback IO Signature of Hier Block
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 17:05:25 -0700

Is there, or will there ever be a method to read back the io_signature of a heir block in python?  I'd like to do some pythonic stuff to easily wrap multiple hier blocks in a number of separate flowgraphs without requiring the developer to specify the io signature of each block.

-John

PS - I'm very sorry for using the word "pythonic".