Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in OP25 Decoder block

From: Doug Hutton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in OP25 Decoder block
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:38:30 -0500

Max -

Thanks a bunch for the new P25-2 code.

I have been trying to figure out how to compile and use your new .py modules to play audio, but I just don't know enuff Linux to get it done.

I did use the rtl_sdr app to do the capture and that worked.  I have 180 MB of data.

But I need some guidance on how to get (git?) the last 3 apps - arb-resample.py, cqpsk-demod and tdma_audio installed and ready to run.

I'm sorry to have to ask, but I have tried a lot of stuff and just can't get anything workable.

Doug