[Discuss-gnuradio] FW: GNU Radio Calling Registers

From: Aaron Henderson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: GNU Radio Calling Registers
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:41:14 -0600

Hello All,

I am going through the process of decimating a signal in my FPGA code.

In the Verilog code I will make use of the add_routing_header module in vita_rx_chain.v.

I found this link regarding the FPGA registers: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UsrpFAQFpgaRegs.

My questions are:

1.       Is this link useful and/or does it pertain to the N210?

2.       Are the io_rx_a  io_rx_b the methods on this page that would be most useful?

3.       Can someone explain the connection between the registers in the FPGA and GNU Radio code?

Thanks for any Help

Aaron