Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Persistence Checkbox of WX GUI Scope Plot

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Persistence Checkbox of WX GUI Scope Plot
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 18:27:14 +0800

Previously I installed gnuradio using build-gnuradio, but recently I install gnuradio using pybombs.
This Thursday I will go to office to check whether python-opengl has been installed by pybombs.

Sometime I use WX GUI Scope Sink to get constellation plot, and turn on "Persistence" to observe the "rotation" due to frequency offset.