Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] USRP-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 27

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] USRP-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 27
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:59:28 +0200

Hi Mike, is it possible that you are responding to my response on
gnuradio by replying to the usrp-users digest?
I'm a little confused...

The stopped working might be explained by the fact that as soon as you
update a library (ie. as soon as you update GNU Radio),
you need to rebuild all software against the new version. But that
doesn't explain the "no invert_bb in <modulename>" error.

Are you positive that you deleted the build/ directory of your module,
and run a cmake .. on it, make and make install?

Greetings,
Marcus