Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New WX GUI Scope Sink

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New WX GUI Scope Sink
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 10:58:09 -0400

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Activecat <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Sir,

The new WX GUI Scope Sink behaves slightly differently from the previous one.
How come it only plots the center part (as circled), how to make it plot the full graph without changing the time/div of x-axis?

Activecat,

We haven't changed anything in the wxgui for quite some time. My guess from this and your last post is that it's either a version issue of wxWidgets/wxPython on your machine or that you are not using the OpenGL versions of the pltoters. Check to make sure that python-opengl is installed.

Tom