Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with large number of inputs.

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with large number of inputs.
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 20:05:52 +0200

Hi Mostafa,

indeed, this sounds strange.
However, with but the information you offered, it will be hard to determine what goes wrong.

Would you have more information, e.g. when exactly this happens, is this C++ or python, do you have source code, in which code line the error occurs (hint: [1])?

Greetings,
Marcus

[1] http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsDebugging, follow the gdb instructions