Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Co-Processors Update #7

From: Alfredo Muniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Co-Processors Update #7
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:02:54 -0700

Thanks for your response Tom. I've been told you are the one to talk to about LTE stuff.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Tom Tsou <address@hidden> wrote:
Any
thoughts on the next milestone?

Currently I have everything working on the DSP through a compiled program that I load onto the DSP from the ARM. I would now need to send data between the ARM and the DSP so that we can interface with GNU Radio. I have a couple of options MessageQ, Msgcom, and CMEM. The plan is to simply pass a pointer with all the log-likeihood ratios on the ARM side so that the DSP can process it and then get the pointer to the resulting hard decisions back to the ARM. Once I can test that this works the next step would be to get the data from GNU Radio.