Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Undefined reference error

From: mohamedx
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Undefined reference error
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 07:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for helping me to fix this, it's working well.
Here is the direct link to the disussion you've mentionned:
http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/Out-of-Tree-linker-error-libgnuradio-MYMOD-so-undefined-reference-to-gr-fft-fft-complex-execute-td49549.html

In other hand, when I add another implementation class into the lib
directory - it doesn't have an abstract class in include directory, the make
process returns the same error, but this time it concerns the constructor of
this new imlementation class I just added !
I've mentioned the .cc file in CMakeLists.txt existing in lib directory, but
I still get the same error.

Any ideas that can help me with this new issue ?

Greetings,
Mohamed