Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBombs install maint branch from fresh

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBombs install maint branch from fresh
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 14:45:29 +0200

Agreed, that's why I like the idea of GR being maint by default (so
that dependencies might not change that easily [hoping that maint is
always tested with the minimum required versions]) and letting users
who might want to risk the breakage just choose their version to their
liking -- obviously, if you take a different version than the recipe
maintainer thought would be right for you, you're leaving the safe
path, and no one can really help you there if you have funky version
problems.

Greetings,
Marcus