Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how does Packet Header Generator module handle ta

From: hutiantian
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how does Packet Header Generator module handle tags
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 21:50:33 +0800

Hi Marcus,
My tx_ofdm.py is gen by tx_ofdm.grc, there are a 'packet_headergenerator_bb' module in it. This module use 'set_tag_propagation_policy(TPP_DONT)' to handle tags by itself. I didn't find any code has touch tags in this module, but when I connect it to Tag Debug module, I can find the tags output. In my opinion, if one module use 'set_tag_propagation_policy(TPP_DONT)', and it does not handle it, tags will not pass down.

Thanks
Tiankun

于 2014年07月20日 21:15, Marcus Müller 写道:
Hi Tiankun,

what's your GNU Radio version [1]? Where did you find that tx_ofdm.py?
There is no tx_ofdm.py in my GNU Radio source tree (in none of v3.7.4,
v3.6.5 or v3.4.2). There is a tx_ofdm.grc, which can be used to generate
a tx_ofdm.py, but that does not (and shouldn't) contain a
"set_tag_propagation_policy" line.

Greetings,
Marcus

[1] you can find out by running "gnuradio-config-info -v"