Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why am I dropping data over the UDP network?

From: Ward, Marcus D.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why am I dropping data over the UDP network?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:57:14 -0400

On the machine that has the USRP connected  (presumable this is a N2xx or
USRP2?), what does:

ping 192.168.10.2

return?

Ping 192.168.10.2 is returning data

what does uhd_usrp_probe --args "addr=192.168.10.2"

Return?

 This returns an error message:
RuntimeError: LookupError: KeyError: No devices found for -------->