Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ctest can't find gnuradio module !

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ctest can't find gnuradio module !
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:20:25 -0400

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:51 AM, mohamedx <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there,

Could someone help me fix this issue, when I try to run my tests, the ctest
returns the following:
from gnuradio import gr, gr_unittest
ImportError: No module named gnuradio
Nonetheless, when I import any module from gnuradio in python terminal, it
passes without any problem, and I can also run gnuradio-companion ! which I
found very strange.

Thank you in advance.
Mohamed

What version of GNU Radio? And how did you install it in the first place? When you ran cmake, did you see that "testing-support" was enabled? And, just to make sure, you are running ctest within the build directory, right?

Tom