Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ABI-error

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ABI-error
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:43:30 +0200

Hi xd,

the right way to do is to uninstall all gnuradio and UHD from the Ubuntu package repositories and reinstalling  both from source.
The problem you are experiencing is happening *exactly* because gr-uhd (as a part of GNU Radio) was built with a different version of UHD, so please make sure they match.

Greetings,
Marcus