Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Live DVD & X310

From: David Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Live DVD & X310
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 17:23:05 +0100

David hangs up his network cable and sighs..
"yeah, power cycle it, like it says after burning! "
Sorry,
Thanks All.

On 30/06/14 20:31, Ben Hilburn wrote:
David -

Be sure to wait until the burner utility TELLS YOU IT IS COMPLETE.

If you power-cycle in the middle of the burn, it's a great way to brick your device. If you have bricked your X300, you can recover it using the JTAG port on the front panel.

Cheers,
Ben