Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte errors

From: Gabriel Tolón
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte errors
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:15:28 -0300

Finally, I updated the gnu-radio, and following the instructions for
gr-lte again it worked. I had installed gnu-radio from sources, so I
just updated it with git. Thanks!

Gabriel

El 01/07/14 08:44, Gabriel Tolón escribió:
Hi Marcus, thanks for your answer.

I've uninstalled the gr-lte code and installed it again, with same
results. When the code wasn't installed, I couldn't generate any of the
flow graphs, on the other hand, with the code installed I can generate
all the examples except that mentioned.

In the case of decode_pbch_37, if I connect the QPSK soft demode with
the pad sink, and change the Vec length of the last, I can generate it,
but maybe It makes no sense.

Regards

Gabriel