Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] changing variable value during runti

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] changing variable value during runtime
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:10:32 -0400

Thank you Marcus. I looked at 'function probe' and it is exactly what I needed.

Thanks,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Berkyuim,
I think you mixed up the GNU Radio discuss and the usrp-users mailing list; I've included the GNU Radio list in my reply, so follow up to that[1]

There is something called function probes in GNU Radio, and it kind of does what you want, if you want to periodically poll the value of some function.
However, what you more likely want to do is actually implement some application logic, and that is usually the point where you start writing your own blocks in python or C++.

With best regards,
Marcus Müller