Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Removing GNU Radio Throughly

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Removing GNU Radio Throughly
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:51:51 -0400

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Jonathan Fox <address@hidden> wrote:
So I ran the nuke script and failed to realize it was meant for the older builds; libusrp and python2.5 was the give away. However I still see it as a useful tool so I'm going to update it for my use and I will put the finished version on my GitHub account when I am done. So if anyone is interested in gnuradio_nuke.sh, give me a day or two, and I will email the list with my GitHub account.

So I did reinstall on one machine and the benchmark scripts aren't acting up like they were yesterday, although my simple data collection script is acting up and won't run in GRC or in terminal. I am going to do some research into before I open up a email chain.

I still have another machine to fix but I will say that I am better off than I was yesterday.

Thanks,

Jon

Just FYI, I just tested 'make uninstall' and it worked fine. My guess is that you tried using a newer version of the source to uninstall an older installation, which won't work. You'd have to have the same version of the source as your installed version to uninstall it properly.

Tom