Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG and QT (QT4_WRAP_CPP issues)

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG and QT (QT4_WRAP_CPP issues)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 00:05:11 +0200

Hi,

> Do I need to add more to get swig running with the QT slots and signals?
> I am correct with the assumption that cmake and swig accepts the
> Q_OBJECT macro?

Why do you even need to get those through swig ?

Last time I did a Qt block, all the Qt stuff was hidden from swig,
there was only theses in the header :

---
      virtual void exec_() = 0;
      virtual QWidget* qwidget() = 0;

#ifdef ENABLE_PYTHON
      virtual PyObject* pyqwidget() = 0;
#else
      virtual void* pyqwidget() = 0;
#endif

      QApplication *d_qApplication
----

and nothing more, all the rest was hidden and never went through swig.

Cheers,

   Sylvain