Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Co-Processors Update #3

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Co-Processors Update #3
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:45:17 -0400

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:37 AM, Alfredo Muniz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

Logistical:
- 1/3 of the summer is gone!
- Midterm evaluations are due at the end of next week (June 27). They are short so shouldn't affect progress at all.
- Coproc dev call next week to get more ideas on GNU Radio integration. Time TBD: http://whenisgood.net/rhep54r

Progress:
- We finally got GNU Radio running on the board and a successful connection to a usrp
- Figured out some of TI's software tools. Built and ran a successful self test for the network coprocessor. Will hopefully get data in and out of the FFTC this week.

I have updated the wiki with my steps for those interested. I still need to add some stuff on the MCSDK and programming the board but that's when I make a little more progress. Stay tuned: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Keystone2

Thanks for the update, Alfredo, sounds like good progress. And great job keeping the wiki page updated. That's an important outcome of this project!

Looking forward to seeing the results of the FFTC work.

Tom