Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing wav file in GMSK TX, RX

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing wav file in GMSK TX, RX
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 15:23:12 +0800

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM, dushyant.marathe <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Activecat,

Thanks for the reply.

I am playing wav file using windows media player. When I execute the flow
graph it writes wav file. Wav file's size increases, unless I stop the flow
graph. But when I played it using media player it doesn't play any more.

Also I am ensuring that amplitude is in the range of -1 and +1.

Plz note that I am not using Audio sink. I am using 'Wav sink block'

I want to tell you that, I am using Gnu Radio 3.7.3. Moreover My Ubuntu
12.04 is installed on Virtual machine.

Regards,
Dushyant

To isolate the problem, try this:
1). Execute this flowgraph:  Wav File Source --> Packet Encoder --> Packet Decoder --> Wav File Sink.
2). Try to play the wav file produced.

This is to ensure there is no problem with the settings of Packet Encoder/Decoder.