Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] run a top block within a block!

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] run a top block within a block!
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 12:32:57 +0800

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Mostafa Alizadeh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi GNURadiores,
I was thinking about how to change dynamically the blocks connected in my top block when it's running!

What do you want to change; the block parameters, or the links connecting the blocks (which is the flowgraph itself)?
Basically both are possible, you may need to enhance your flowgraph in python code by hand. During execution, lock the flowgraph, modify it accordingly, and then unlock it to proceed with the flowgraph execution.

After a long time, I reach to this point that I may have a top block is running within a block!

Probably you are referring to "hierarchical block" ..?