Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Avoid SSS printing

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Avoid SSS printing
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 16:50:17 +0200

Hi Mauricio,

I'm going to go ahead and assume you're using an Ettus device, because then these 'S' indicate a sequence error [1], not an underrun.
As this means that data reached your PC in the wrong order and most probably could not be reordered. Your signal could be defective.

Don't ignore this warning.

Please comment on the USRP you are using.

I've cross-posted this to address@hidden [2], since it is not a GNU Radio error, but a hardware/operating system problem, possibly
something with your Network Card or USB3 host controller (depends on what device you are using).

Greetings,
Marcus

[1] compare: uhd/host/lib/usrp/common/async_packet_handler.hpp
[2] subscribe on http://lists.ettus.com/mailman/listinfo/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com