Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS install gnuradio 3.7.4

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS install gnuradio 3.7.4
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:43:03 +0800

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
FYI, I don't like installing stuff to /usr/local. If you take PyBombs' directory, and then use -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX on your own OOT, that'll make both work and you don't have to screw around in your system's dirs.

With the "cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/user1/download/gnuradio/target  ../ ", one of the python files is still installed into /usr/local. The block also doesn't show up in the block tree.

Instead of /home/user1/download/gnuradio/target/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/activecat/abc.py,
it wrongly installed to /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/activecat/abc.py

As a result  I have to copy it manually to the correct location.

It seems PyBOMBS is still very problematic.