[Discuss-gnuradio] Installation issues with gnuradio on Ubuntu 12.04 64-

From: muse_ee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation issues with gnuradio on Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:40:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm having some issues when I attempt to install gnuradio on a computer
running Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit. I followed the installation guide on the Ettus
wiki (using the "Releases/Bugfixes" path)
(http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/GNURadio_Linux) but
when I run the command gnuradio-config-info I get an error message stating:

gnuradio-config-info: error while loading shared libraries:
libboost_program_options.so.1.48.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory.

I'm not very experienced with gnuradio or linux, but it looks like when I
apt-get install gnuradio, the libboost packages being downloaded are version
1.46, but when I run my command it is looking for version 1.48. Is there a
way I can work around this? As I said, I'm not really familiar with apt-get
or gnuradio in general. Any help you can provide would be very much
appreciated!