Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to tune the agc2 parameters?

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to tune the agc2 parameters?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:47:27 +0100

Make sure you include a throttle block just after the file source to prevent the CPU maxing out.

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc MIET
Ettus Research Technical Support

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Mike Jameson <address@hidden> wrote:
You forgot to attach the GRC file.

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc MIET
Ettus Research Technical Support
Email: address@hidden
Web: http://ettus.com

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Pengyu Zhang <address@hidden> wrote:
Attached is the source signal. It is recorded in a file. I plotted the output signal of AGC using Matlab. Now I'm using the GRC to tune the AGC parameters and try to figure a group of parameters that work. Let me know if you find something interesting. Thanks.