[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem of Frame Synchronization

From: Irfan Ullah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem of Frame Synchronization
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:39:52 +0500

Hi all,
       I am using QPSK mod and demod and I have problem with frame synchronization means there is always delays in the received data due to filters and channel etc. I am using Packet encoder and decoder for frame synchronization but it is not working with my flow graph so please anyone tell me is there any blocks for frame synchronization or any other method if U know.
any help will be appreciated

My flow graph is attached with this mail

Regards,
Irfan Ullah