[Discuss-gnuradio] to send data from synthesizer of datas to an usrp e 1

From: Wafa Elhajhmida
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] to send data from synthesizer of datas to an usrp e 110/to receive datas from usrp e110 to computer
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 10:30:24 +0200

Hi,

First, I would like to send datas from a synthesizer of datas to an usrp e 110.

Second, I would like to send these datas received by the usrp e 100 to my laptop.

-To realize that, I 'm supposed to implement an application on usrp e 110.

-What kind of application I can implement on usrp e110( ie an application that can obey to the performances of the usrp e110) ?

Can you suggest me a python file or grc file to implement it on usrp e 110.

In fact, I found in the FAQ an application called openBTS, I would like to test it.

 But the link doesn't work. How can I get the grc or python file to implement open BTS on usrp e 110.

-Moreover, I would like to test FM receiver but I 'm afraid to waste time without achieving a result.