[Discuss-gnuradio] a silly question about the sream to vector block

From: Abouda Yassine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] a silly question about the sream to vector block
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:23:03 +0200

Hi guys,

While i was trying to figure out what the stream to vector block does,I understood that if I choose for example nitems=1024 and vector length=1,I get in the output 1024 vectors of 1 item each.And when I was reading about it
on this web page (http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsCoreConcepts),the paragraph speaking about items tells exactly the opposite of what I understood it means if nitems=1024 and vector length =1,i get in the output only one item which size is 1024 .I need clarification about this subject please!!!

best regards,
yassine