[Discuss-gnuradio] Root rasied cosine parameters issue

From: Irfan Ullah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Root rasied cosine parameters issue
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:55:28 +0500

Hi all,
    I have problem with pulse shaping RRC filter parameters when I set the parameters as

interpolation=4    Gain=nfilts    sample rate=1   symbol rate=1  Alpha=0.5 Num Taps=11*sps*nfilts

(nfilts = 32,  sps=4)

but my output constellation have much ISI please any one tell me the reason. check the parameters uf there is any problem then inform me.
 my flowgraph is attached with this mail