Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Removing the old version and Installing gnuradio

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Removing the old version and Installing gnuradio 3.7 on USRP E 110
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:28:40 +0100

If you Google "USRP E100 update gnuradio" it points to the following instructions:

http://ettus-apps.sourcerepo.com/redmine/ettus/projects/usrpe1xx/wiki/FAQ#How-do-I-install-GNU-Radio-from-source

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc MIET
Ettus Research Technical Support

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Wafa Elhajhmida <address@hidden> wrote:
plz how to proceed ?

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I'm working on USRP E 110 card in order to implement OFDM channel on it.

In fact, I would like to remove the old version of gnuradio installed in USRP E 110.

Then, I would like to install gnuradio 3.7.4 on USRP E 110(the version that as far as I know contains the different blocks necessary to implement

OFDM channel on USRP E 110).

Best regards,

Wafa HAJ HMIDA