[Discuss-gnuradio] Implementation of ieee 802-11 transeiver

From: Wafa Elhajhmida
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementation of ieee 802-11 transeiver
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 19:38:49 +0200

Hi,

I would like to implement a transceiver in USRP E 110 with gnuradio.

For that I found a code concerning an implementation of ieee 802-11 of a transeiver with USRP N 210 descibed in this https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11.
To implement it I followed the script "read me" mentionned in this link https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11.

But when I tried to install gnuradio 3.7 byPyBOMBS in this link http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/pybombs/wiki/QuickStart

When I typed this command ./pybombs install gnuradio it works.

But when I typed this command address@hidden:~/pybombs$ source $prefix/setup_env.sh

it shows me this:
bash: /setup_env.sh: No such file or directory
address@hidden:~/pybombs$

plz how to deal with this error.

In fact, when I typed /pybombs install gnuradio it asks me to enter prefix and other staffs

I have just typed enter when it asked me to put these variables. is this can harm .

what sall I do to correct this error