[Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase Clock Synchronization block add some noise

From: Irfan Ullah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase Clock Synchronization block add some noise to constellation
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 15:07:04 +0500

Hi all,
   I am using Polyphase Clock Synchronization block of GRC for symbol timing synchronization.currently I am doing simulations of QPSK using channel modal block. Ployphase clock synchronizer block work properly means it will synchronize the timing offsets in the signal remove the ISI from constellation but the problem is that it will add some noise to the constellation so could some one tell me how to solve this problem.
The picture of my flow graph is attached with this email you can see the parameters of polyphase clock synchronization I have used the firdes.root_raised_cosine_filter() for filter design in this block.