Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New guy having troubles

From: contrapezist
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New guy having troubles
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 11:41:30 -0400

Will give that a try. I haven't messed with the default swap settings which is set at 1GB, anxiously awaiting another 1GB stick one was bad when I got the comp causing a video problem. Watching on the system monitor it would eventually >90% on memory and swap with <5% on the CPU's. Will give it another try with more mem.
Thanks,
Austin