[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD in Windows - _uhd_swig not found

From: Stephen Andrew
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD in Windows - _uhd_swig not found
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 12:37:41 -0500

Hello,

I'm getting the following error when trying to run a gnuradio graph with USRP in windows:

File "c:\Program
Files\gnuradio\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\uhd\uhd_swig.py", line 22, in
swig_import_helper

    _mod = imp.load_module('_uhd_swig', fp, pathname, description)

I did a quick google search and this thread came up:
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2012-May/004520.html

but it looks there was no resolution. I tried putting uhd.dll on the system path, but I get the same error.

Is uhd.dll really the file I need, or is it _uhd_swig.pyd (which I'm assuming to be a library, since it looks like gobbledy gook in notepad)

Thanks,
Stephen Andrew
Undergraduate, Electrical Engineering
Missouri University of Science and Technology